Saturday, December 14, 2019

How do you not feel guilty after a bad meal!?

Hey Reddit...

I'm 23f SW:285 CW:250

I started my weight loss journey at the start of October. I've been eating way cleaner and I've recently started going to the gym. I can honestly say I haven't had a "bad" meal since I've started. Until today. My gf and I went to a mexican restaurant we've been wanting to try. I got a chicken, cheese, and salsa quesadilla. The portions were pretty big too. We ate and everything went well. I tried to tell myself that 1 bad meal isn't going to ruin my progress. But now that a couple hours have passed, I feel totally guilty!! I shouldn't have done it. I should have known better. I'm sitting in my car getting ready to go to the gym so hopefully I can feel a little better about my decision. I just wish I could train myself and my brain that 1 bad meal isn't going to ruin everything I've accomplished over the past couple months....

submitted by /u/sharp06jects__
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36yicaG

No comments:

Post a Comment