Saturday, December 14, 2019

Struggling to make progress

I’m 17, weigh: 103-109kg (depending on time of the day) and am about 6’1, waist 32in

I’ve been trying to loose weight for like my whole life, but every time I make progrès I seem to go further back. This time last year on the scale I was only ranking in around 97kg with the same height meaning I’ve gained like 8kg since then (all though most of my clothes fit the same)

Since July to end of September (I’ve pretty much stopped cause of school stress) I’d been doing daily workouts in my room, I noticed my core getting stronger and stuff but no real progress in terms of weight loss. I’ve weighted the same from August till now.

It’s been years since I last did myfitness pal cause I find it super hard to consciously track what I eat when I’m outside of my house for like 11h a day. I walk on average 10km daily just getting to school, walking around etc.

Any ideas on what I can should do if I wanted to loose like 10kg? Just count my calories?

submitted by /u/jesster2k10
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34ph7jY

No comments:

Post a Comment