Sunday, December 15, 2019

Help! I want to change my life. Im ready. (Long post)

Im venting a little but ultimately, just want to get the best advice on where to begin. Almost 4 years ago, i had my beautiful baby girl. I have loved being a Momma and have just recently returned to work during the evenings. Before pregnancy, i was fit, had a healthy mind and had lots of friends. A lot has happened since. Let me bullet it all from where it began to where im at now.. - while pregnant, I ended up with bad mommy brain, gestational diabetes, and preeclampsia. I went to term and delivered via c section. Ultimately i was given a clean bill of health when it was over. - I ended up with Postpartum depression and anxiety. So it made it hard to recover physically and mentally regardless of how hard i tried to bounce back. - I gained and gained and only maintained the baby weight during this time. - at 1 year, my spouse got a job that moved us to our dream city. We were starting over in a new place and As excited as i was, i still continued to struggle with my personal issues. - Then my spouse got sick and after almost 16 months of Dr visits and being a caregiver to my best friend and daughter, thousands in med debt, we finally found out it was autoimmune. So i stepped up more in the stay at home mom role but i still battled with my burden and lacked self care. - About a year and a half ago i got a good dr and i finally made it out of depression and am stable. I feel ready to make changes and build confidence. - 4 months ago, i returned to working part time in the evenings during the week..

So as of right now, im struggling to get my life to keep moving forward so i can succeed at the 3 most important things to me. Getting back to being fit (being a positive example to my daughter while doing so). Having a healthy schedule and healthy family nutrition. And making friendsfor myself and my daughter to start building support so i dont feel.. like all i am is just mom.

I got us a few months to the local YMCA so i can start working out and i dont feel guilty because my daughter can play in their kids zone while i work out. Part of me wishes she could be in preschool but we just dont qualify for assistance so it leaves us with the high costs and we cant take on that expense. So the ymca will have to do and besides that she is with me until i go to work after dinner.

I feel like i am a good cook. Although I admit i really need to be better at planning and prep to avoid last minute stress and to balance out our nutrition. My family has unique eating habits.. Im pescatarian, my spouse eats meat but also is a big snacker and loves sweets, and my daughter is vegetarian. (She eats eggs and drinks milk but just doesnt eat meat or fish).

I used to run track in college. Im very athletic but because of my weight at the moment it makes it hard to remember what any of the things i used to do for working out, feel like..

So as of today, i am 5’1 tall 185 lbs I can ride a stationary bike for 45 minutes aerobic intervals.

I am hoping for advice.. or relation. Maybe be part of a community where i feel like i can hold myself accountable. Most of all.. i really hope you guys can help me organize all of this. Because as long as my post is (sorry) i have a hard time sorting through and organizing all of this to be consistent and feel like i can maintain this new routine, weight loss, and commitment to being a better and healthier me. For myself and for my daughter.

submitted by /u/215wombstertribe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LVDLtK

No comments:

Post a Comment