Sunday, December 15, 2019

Holidays are getting me down

Holiday get togethers have started since December and have been increasing in frequency ever since. It used to be once or twice a week, but now as Christmas is nearing they're happening almost every other day. It's so hard for me to stick to my calorie goal. I'm trying to watch what I eat and continuing with the exercise but I feel that my progress has plateaud. Idk.

I guess I'm just asking for kind words because I'm starting to feel defeated. I've only started in August and have been generally doing well. I've had the occasional temptations but I was successful in denying them. This month is just extra extra hard. For those who have been at this lifestyle change longer, do you have similar experiences? Does your weight loss take a "pause" during times like these? How do you not feel as bad?

submitted by /u/karizzzz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36BfTDO

No comments:

Post a Comment