Sunday, December 15, 2019

Desperate for motivation

Hi guys! I’m fairly new to weight loss and am trying to lose weight and get fit. I’m 5’0, 150lbs, so pretty overweight.

For the past two weeks I’ve been going to the gym 3 or 4 times a week (cardio and weights) sticking close to 1200 calories a day and usually eating within an 8 hour window (since I’ve been lurking on the r/intermittentfasting a lot).

Got on the scales today to find that in this 2 week period I’ve only lost 1lb! I know it’s something, but I feel really disheartened by this, since I’ve made changes, was feeling great for doing so, and now feel like I may as well be eating as normal.

Has anyone else struggled to shift weight, especially at the beginning? I’ve seen so many stories where people lose a lot initially and then plateau. Am I doing something wrong?

submitted by /u/verlkonig
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PO12PG

No comments:

Post a Comment