Monday, December 16, 2019

How to avoid hair loss?

22f 5’7 HW:335 CW: 328 GW: 135-150 ish

So I just started recently on losing weight to better my health and actually live my life and one thing I’m worried about with weight loss is hair loss. Every YouTuber I’ve watched that has lost a significant amount of weight like I plan to lose mentions hair loss and that terrifies me. I’ve spent the past 4 years growing out my hair and taking care of it and I’d really hate to lose it or have it thin out in anyway. Is there a way to prevent hair loss entirely? Like can I just take a shit ton of supplements or eat a bunch of protein and be fine?? I’m currently eating around 1500-1800 calories per day and doing maybe an hour or more of cardio a day although I’ve slacked a lot in the a last few weeks due to finals and holidays. Have any of you ever lost 150 lbs+ and not lost any hair?

submitted by /u/doc1297
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LZy0eW

No comments:

Post a Comment