Monday, December 16, 2019

Has anyone managed to lose weight while being on antipsychotic medication?

I am on Xeplion and Amisan, I take Xeplion (which a similar substance to Risperidone) once a month, and Amisan (which is also known as Solian, I don't think they prescribe that drug in the US) twice a day - one pill in the morning, one pill in the evening. I've always been overweight, and these two meds are known for causing rapid weight gain, but I really cannot check if they have an impact on my weight. With that said, I'd like to start my weight loss journey, but I am afraid it's gonna be much harder than for the average person. Is anyone here also battling schizophrenia, being on meds AND has lost a considerable amount of pounds?

submitted by /u/puzzled-and-lost
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RUesvY

No comments:

Post a Comment