Monday, December 16, 2019

I Am Fully Committing to Weight Loss!

Hey guys!

I have always been someone that has been overweight / obese - it has been a constant struggle and it has not been good to be mentally. In 2017 I weighed in at my heaviest (350 lbs), through many diets and many different attempts at losing the weight, I am currently at 280 lbs. Now, I am writing this post to keep myself accountable as well as hearing from other people with similar struggles.
I actually recorded a video (even though I left a LOT of things out that I wanted to say) about weight loss and what I want to do. I got inspiration to document the weight loss because growing up I watched a lot of Shay Carl, whom, if you know, has a weight loss channel and he lost a ton of weight. I would love to be able to look back later on down the road on the video and see how far I've come.
I'll attach a link to my video, even though it is not the best I hope it can maybe help motivate others as well as myself.

I am thankful for this community and cannot wait to share more progress with you guys!

Link to the video: https://youtu.be/k3oVtPiqeag

submitted by /u/iamparzival95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2M14WmW

No comments:

Post a Comment