Wednesday, December 18, 2019

I need help on bulking up now that I've lost alot of weight.

So I've lost about 60lbs since I started this weight loss journey but now that I'm down to around where I wanna be im "skinny fat". I had plans to start going to the gym but idk if I should cut my calories and work out or if I should be at a calorie surplus while Im working out.

Im currently 196 lbs and for my height I should be 186 lbs.

Hypothetically, if I worked out hard enough and over time, would I be able to gain so much muscle that you could see fat over my "skinny fat" body? I dont really know what to do now.

Is it difficult to build and keep muscle? I know it has alot to do with protein, but this is way more confusing than just eating at a deficit to lose weight.

submitted by /u/l_r_smart
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PAXDET

No comments:

Post a Comment