Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Lost the weight but still feel so fat

I went from a BMI of 26.2 (overweight) to 19.2 (normal weight) and made my goal weight. But my family is from Asia and when I go home, I still feel so fat. It’s not uncommon for girls my age (20’s) to be underweight, even for older women and after having children, and almost no one is even close to overweight. I still have to wear L size clothes sometime! In America I feel slim and toned and wear XS, and I got many compliments how well I lost weight and what good shape I am in. It’s just a huge difference in standards.

Is it really not necessary to lose more weight? I will listen to you guys if you say so. Just need some reassurance, after I get back from a party yesterday and my parents and my friends are commenting how I’m eating sweets (I planned for treats in my calories yesterday). I mean, not too many comments on my weight directly. But, I am still just very average or even large compared to everyone else. And when I asked my parents not to comment on what I am eating because it’s rude, they just said “well, you could stand to lose some more weight”.

I was feeling so proud of myself and like I completed my weight loss journey, but now I am not sure...

submitted by /u/sallybaby92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sGjm5g

No comments:

Post a Comment