Wednesday, December 11, 2019

I'm dropping weight, fast.

Hey guys, I lurk a lot and this may not be the typical post here. Going from 170 at my highest to 149 today, you think I would be happy. My journey from 170-154 was healthy and gradual. I counted the calories, I worked out more days than not. I ate healthy. The slow gradual weight loss was met with strength training and from loving myself as I am, while wanting to improve my health. But in the past 3 days, I have lost 5 pounds. I am incredibly depressed. I'm scared and I worry that I am ruining my body losing weight too quickly because I cant bring myself to eat normally. The love of my life has just left me and for the first time in my life, I cant really eat. I force myself to right now. I'm scared that this depression will make me too thin too fast. I'm worried about hurting my body. If anyone can help with some tips how to get over this and be healthy again please share.

submitted by /u/Lakiteflor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38s53Sj

No comments:

Post a Comment