Wednesday, December 11, 2019

I'm scared...

Hi, everyone. I'm new to this subreddit. This will prob be a little TLDR, but I don't know what to do. I'm 31 years old and I'm 600 lbs. I've been overweight my entire life. It's hard as many of you may know. I've had success with weight loss numerous times, but it's never stuck. In 2015, I was nearly 700 lbs. My then fiance and myself and decided it was time for a change and we begun working on losing weight. I even made an IG that was dedicated to tracking my weight loss journey which proved to be super helpful as the support was insanely positive (minus the occasional trolls of course). By early 2017, I had lost 270 lbs and I was about 390. I was walking 3 miles daily, had participated in two official 5k's, hiked 8 miles. I was living life! Then some life stuff happened and I fell off. Slowly gained back until early 2018 I was 525 again. At this time, my long term relationship ended and I spiraled terribly. Attempt after attempt to get back on track continually ended in failure. I maintained around 560 for a long time. I joined WW and found success for the first time in years earlier this year and got back down to 525, but again fell off. Here I am today at 600 lbs. I feel it. Every single lb. It's embarrassing. I worry because as I get older, the process of losing the weight gets more difficult. My knees hurt and I feel it really catching up to me. My body has held up surprisingly well for someone of my size (Not saying I'm healthy by any means, but for what it could be). But I feel it changing. I'm struggling to find the consistency I once had. I know only I can change it. This is 100% on me. I'm seeing a life coach type person who's been helping me with my problems, but I'm still struggling. I just wanted to share with people who may understand the struggle. I'm sorry for the long story. I'm just scared it's too late and I can't do this. Today is a new day and I'm doing my best to stay on track. I just can't keep doing on like this. If you read this, thank you.

submitted by /u/teampupnsuds1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LPBBMu

No comments:

Post a Comment