Wednesday, December 11, 2019

I’m terrified to start my weight loss journey

Hello everyone! I’m new to Reddit but have been looking forward to starting my weight loss journey but at the same time really, really scared. I’m 5’6”, 232 with a goal weight of 160. So that’s 72 pounds I need to shed. I’m totally aware that it’s going to take a while and I’m fine with that. What I’m scared about is how to do it. I want to keep my weight off, I don’t want to gain it back as soon as I hit my goal weight. I’m aware I’m going to have to be counting calories and implementing more exercise into my everyday life. But there’s so much more to calorie counting that I don’t know about and I just don’t know how to make my weight loss sustainable. Anyone have any advice or answers? Anything is appreciated :) 
submitted by /u/scarr216
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E8qf1L

No comments:

Post a Comment