Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Weight loss results for the first time in my life!!

I had a photo shoot this weekend, and guys! The results are visible on camera!! *\o/*

I've never known anything but gaining weight, slowly but surely making my way towards 200 pounds (I'm a 5'6 female). I was *dead set* on not letting it get to that point, but everything in my life up to that point told me it was inevitable. I'm pretty sure I've swung to 190 once or twice on bad days, but my official starting weight is 185. I'm now at 170 and this is without a consistent workout schedule. The holiday season has been super hectic so I started watching what I eat. And it worked! I've been at this weight a couple of weeks now and I'm still not off the high.

My original goal was 165 (20 pounds) but I'm going to keep going. I don't have a stopping point yet, but this isn't it. But I'm also pretty okay with my body right now. Others might still see a gal with a little extra, but I know the truth. It's less than it was :)

submitted by /u/ThisLudibriousReader
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35f3Vzk

No comments:

Post a Comment