Thursday, December 12, 2019

What has been the relationship for you between weight lost and inches lost?

I’m 5’1 and have went from 180-130lb, now with a waist of 30.5inches. I’ve just recently started trying to tone my core as I’m definitely an apple shape. April 4th next year my best friend is getting married and I have this fleeting idea I could fit into my favourite dress ever again- only problem is that it’s a 26.5 inch waist, so 4 inches smaller than I am now! Do you think it’s possible to lose 4 inches in 3.5 months? I’ve been loosing steadily at 1.5lb a month. Especially on a short body like mine. I keep hearing about the paper towel effect. Would love to hear your thoughts!

I am also interested to spark a discussion on how pound it took you to lose an inch or how many inches you lost in your overall weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/lucaniie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RJwzop

No comments:

Post a Comment