Monday, December 9, 2019

Is losing weight really all about calories in calories out?

So I've been tryna lose about 40 pounds for quite a while. I've tried just almost every diet plan in existence. None have worked for me. The only diet that ever worked for me(I lost about 8-9kg) was a very low carb diet(not keto). I could not sustain that diet however, because the foods are just too nasty. I've been trying to make healthy food taste good for years but I can't. Now I've always heard people saying that your macros etc. dont matter for weight loss, only that you are at a caloric deficit. Is this true? I've gone on diets before where I would eat anything(excluding the really unhealthy stuff like fast food), but I only ate about 1300-1700 calories a day. I lost maybe like 2-3kg, but the issue is I would usually quit those diets within 2-3 weeks, so I never figured out if I really lost weight or if it was just water weight. Now I know that weight loss isn't exactly the same as fat loss, but as long as the weight I'm losing includes fat(or mostly fat if possible) I'm fine with it. So basically what I'm asking is, how does calories in calories out work? How can I use it to lose weight without having to go on a miserable diet plan?

submitted by /u/ChubbyCat14
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38pcLga

No comments:

Post a Comment