Sunday, December 22, 2019

Is my diet okay for shedding some excess fat?

I carry extra weight in my midsection. Namely my lower abdominal and chest. I’ve got no complaints about my legs, gluteus, hips, or arms. Those areas are either lean or defined. I’m trying to drop the weight in the mid section and chest.

I’m generally doing the following:

BREAKFAST -Raw baby carrots (at least 1.5 cups)

SNACK 1 -Apple

LUNCH -Soylent

SNACK 2 -Apple

DINNER -Salmon or Chicken -Broccoli (at least 1.5 cups) -Pasta (generally less than a cup)

SNACK 3 (not always) -1.5 cups of Cinnamon Toast Crunch w/ Skim Milk 😬

Only drinking water or coffee. Occasionally coffee is a macchiato from Dunkin’/Starbucks Whether I get flavor or not varies.

I’ve been eating this way for about a month and a half. I don’t find the diet inconvenient at all. I’ve lost a few pounds and I’m working out, but I feel no progress has been made. I’m probably being impatient though, lol.

This is the second half of my weight loss journey. Back in 2012-2013 I lost about 50 lbs. i did that mostly through diet and cardio. I’ve kept the weight off since, ranging from 174-185 since. Today 27 years old, 181 lbs, and 6’4”. I understand that sounds razor thin, but I am skinny fat.

submitted by /u/thisismy1stalt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37488qm

No comments:

Post a Comment