Thursday, December 19, 2019

I’ve got a weight loss question that has a few factors.

I have been losing weight over the last 6 months. I was diagnosed with a thyroid issue and since I started taking levothyroxin I’ve dropped around 40 lbs. however, I started going to the gym and now my weight is stagnant. If anything, it’s actually gone up a few pounds. I’m doing a lot of weight lifting because I want to build muscle and lose weight simultaneously.

My question is: will I eventually start losing weight or do I need to switch to more HIIT exercises? I’ve noticed changes in my body. My chest, arms, legs and back all look a little more toned, but even if I’m all muscle I don’t want to be at my weight.

submitted by /u/Eluviete
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z6rpnZ

No comments:

Post a Comment