Monday, December 23, 2019

Likelihood I get loose skin? F/24/5’9/219lbs

I’m finally started my journey after years of being misinformed and not really knowing how to lose weight. I’m wondering based on my CW and height what the likelihood of me getting loose skin will be?

SW was 224lbs and I’m currently at 219lbs since the beginning of December. My current goal is 185lbs but ultimately I want to hit 165-175 based on how I look at the time. So that’s roughly 50lbs I’m trying to lose over time. I’ve set my weight loss goal to 0.5kg/1lb per week, calorie goal is 2300 daily which I honestly struggle to hit since I’ve been eating well and cut out a lot of processed junk. It’s likely I’m only hitting 1700-2000 atm. I’ve always had a passion for weight training but never seriously made a schedule til this month which I’ve managed to stick to, I’m getting stronger and I couple about 10 minutes of cardio into that each session. 5-6 gym sessions per week. I assume I would have lost more weight if I was doing diet alone because I feel I’m replacing fat with muscle.

In terms of skin health I moisturise often, more so now since researching. I use a loofah mainly to scrub my skin but looking into a skin brush. I drink 2+ litres daily easily.

Anyway, if I get loose skin I get loose skin, it is what it is and won’t stop me. But I’m trying to figure out the likelihood that I will? I’ve mainly only seen 100lb+ weightloss have loose skin.

submitted by /u/caramelanxiety
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34RgfEU

No comments:

Post a Comment