Monday, December 16, 2019

Losing weight and gaining money

Bit of an odd one here, but I wondered if others had noticed the same.

Due to paying closer attention to the food I am eating, I tend to batch cook more than I used to. Bulk buying tends to work out cheaper anyway and because I am living on mostly vegetables and beans the ingredients aren't very expensive.

Couple that with the restraint to not buy a sandwich from a deli at lunch, or lazily order take away food, I have noticed an upside to my bank balance.

Snacks are mostly raw carrots or cheese. Water (for me) comes out of a tap so isn't expensive.

Anyone else noticed a benefit to their Financials through their weight loss journey?

submitted by /u/Trusting_Nautilus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EpJlk8

No comments:

Post a Comment