Monday, December 16, 2019

I just tried out my fine clothes for Christmas, and they don't fit...

First I just want to apologise for my earlier post here, it was rash and improper, and I am sorry for your inconvenience.

The reason why I want to lose weight is simple, I have gained weight, partially thanks to me living on antidepressants for a while, and now when I tried on my fine clothes that I use for Christmas etc, I can barely fit into my shirt, while the suit is essentially way too tiny. Also doesn't help that I have developed stretch marks on my stomach, so I obviously need to fix that by losing my chub.

I am not really a big fan of those weird and almost "cult like" weight loss guides where they try to sell you the beach body by "following these three steps and sacrificing a goat to the bulk-god", it seems a bit creepy to me.

Anyway, I am glad to finally make this choice here and now, and I will be setting up a diet to begin with, and of course I will focus on cardio for the most part.

So, thank you for any and all help you may give me.

I don't have much money to begin with, so it's not easy to buy the healthiest foods to begin with... but I have even less to spend on new clothes, so I have to start there.

submitted by /u/trinketstone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PSRSkO

No comments:

Post a Comment