Saturday, December 14, 2019

One year- 17kgs

Hello everyone! Today is my one year anniversary. I remember last year finding this reddit and immediately having “day 1” resonate with my feelings on weight and weight loss. I started reading stories and learning more about CICO. Since joining I’ve lost 17 kgs. I know it’s not much compared to some- but it’s not a competition, it’s just loving myself into a new body.

I hope you all are making progress mentally and/or physically. Keep it up! And remember: “Don’t let the pursuit of perfect get in the way of progress”.

Oh! And please let me know,

What sort of progress have you made this year?

What was your favorite recipe this year? (Mine was overnight oats)

What has been your biggest motivation?

I’m curious to know!

Best of luck, everyone! And thank you all for being my motivation.

submitted by /u/ExoticTerm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ssEfAG

No comments:

Post a Comment