Friday, December 20, 2019

Overwhelmed

I have 200 (or more really, for my height..) to lose. I’m 5’4” (F) and 350 lbs. I’m so sad that I’m here. I don’t know how it happened (I mean realistically I do. Fast food and no exercise and a family history of obesity). I’m so angry at 200 lb 13 year old me for not getting this under control 12 years ago.

I’ve tried losing weight many times over the years, the most I lost at one time was about 32 lbs over the course of 3 months. But I just can’t sustain weight loss.

People close to my size who have done it... how do you keep motivated? How do you start? I’m so overwhelmed at that number. It doesn’t feel possible. Sometimes I get super ready and motivated and I make lots of promises to myself and buy the healthy food... and then I go out to eat and forget to prep my food at home and it all goes bad and there I am in the drive thru again.

I just don’t know what to do.

submitted by /u/beeftipsandgravy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z9gqdt

No comments:

Post a Comment