Monday, December 9, 2019

People on a massive weight loss journey: Have you noticed yourself bruising easier as you lose the weight?

20 F / SW: 330LBS / CW: 280LBS

I have to start by saying that I am not on any medication, so this isn’t a side effect of that.

I have been morbidly obese almost my entire life. And in my lifetime, I have never bruised easily. I could get decked by my older brother (like a full force punch) and still not bruise. I can count maybe on one hand times that I remember bruising.

I’ve maintained a caloric deficit for nearly seven months now. I know that doing this you will have less nutrients, but I eat a mostly veggie diet. I eat meat maybe 2-3 times a week. When I do eat it, it’s mostly poultry or fish. I try to stay away from the red meats.

So I’ve found two random bruises on my body recently. Not bad ones, just like barely purple ones. There is one on my inner arm that is maybe the size of a quarter and one on my calf that is the same size.

I’m just wondering if anyone that’s on a massive weight loss journey has experienced the same thing? And once you lost the weight, did it change? Or do smaller people just naturally bruise easier?

submitted by /u/mundane_narwhal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qFqlLe

No comments:

Post a Comment