Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Please help me. I am desperate to lose weight. I need your best advice!

F / 34 / 5'5 / 307 lbs.

I am now at my heaviest weight. I've been battling my weight for two decades and failing miserably. I have multiple autoimmune diseases and need to lose weight for my quality of life. I am a competent, talented woman but for whatever reason, I can't figure this out.

Please send me any and all resources you have so I can sort through them. I need your best advice. What worked for you?

Here's some backstory:

CHALLENGES

I had bulimia for a decade, but am now in remission, but this did slow my metabolism. I also have hypothyroid so weight loss is on hard mode for me.

I lack consistentency. One day I follow a diet well and the next I crash and burn. I can't seem to find something that is manageable long term.

I absolutely detest calorie counting. It makes me obsessive and the numbers and measuring end up completely ruling my thought life.

STRENGTHS

I'm a skilled cook and I love to eat at home. I'm a big fan of veggie dishes.

My husband is supportive and trying to lose weight with me.

I don't drink sodas or empty calories and I eat gluten free the majority of the time.

submitted by /u/GronkVonHaussenberg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34tSAu1

No comments:

Post a Comment