Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Weight loss from eating more?

Hi there :) I’m slightly confused as I’ve been trying to lose weight for a really long time by now not being able to lose much despite working out multiple time a week, not eating much and cutting out unhealthy stuff. From March to November I managed to lose 4 kg, but for some reason I’ve lost another 2kg from December 5th to now! The difference is that now I eat Christmas biscuits and sweets and more food in general! I really don’t understand how this makes me lose weight? Anybody who has experienced something similar? 😊 I’m 23F 173cm and now down to 76,8kg! (In total I have lost 10 kg since my highest weight of 86,9kg so I’m very happy and tend to have way more energy and less joint pain 😊 still have like 10 kg to go until I reach my goal weight 😜 just through it was kinda strange how fast I’ve lost weight am of a sudden 😅 -side note: I’m a type 1 diabetic and my dietician and diabetes doctor both think I have a harder time losing weight due to my insulin. I also gained 20kg the first 1,5 years of my diagnosis despite doing gymnastics 3 times a week and running 2k 4 days a week :)

submitted by /u/Qhalira
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tveWi8

No comments:

Post a Comment