Friday, December 13, 2019

Possible TW: overcoming ED’s and losing weight?

Hello friends! 22/f/5’2” About 2015 when I was 18, I went from 375lbs to 150lbs in a year and a half by walking a mile every day and watching my diet. When I got down to 150lbs I was so happy to finally be skinny I didn’t want to do anything to jeopardize it so I stopped eating everyday, and then on the days I did eat I binged and purged. Then started the average of walking 5 miles a day or until I was throwing up bile. About 2017 I finally decided to work on my ED’s myself and I went up to 200lbs. Since then, I’ve been yo-yoing between 200 and 175lbs. I’ve stopped eating normally and only eat no more than 900cal a day yet, Ive been maintaining 200lbs since August. I don’t walk much anymore because how unmotivated I am. Is my ED sabotaging my weight loss even if I’m not eating? Who do I go to for help? Are there nutrition therapists?

submitted by /u/PrisonWife765
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pfm1Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment