Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Press A to Resume

Hi there, I wanted to make a short declaration on Reddit. I'm ready to get back on my weight loss journey. I don't want to start over, because I technically never gave up. I just took a LONG break, for one reason or other. I had to stop thinking about my weight because I was getting too obsessed with numbers and aesthetics and just wanting to look thin, instead of feeling better.

I've been overweight my entire life. Highest was 225lbs and lowest was 173lbs at 5'3. I'm 21 years old and I just want to be healthy. I'm so young and I want to go enjoy life in a body that is well taken care of. If I'm being honest,I'm just bad at taking care of myself. I gained a bad habit of eating out everyday and never exercising. I just feel gross all the time. Luckily my serving job keeps me moving. I just want to add up to it.

I miss yoga and going to the gym and dancing so much.

So here's what I can do (Goals) - Gym 5xweek + Yoga 2x week - cut out sugary + fried foods, dairy + carbs (stomach and skin will thank me first) -drink water (60-80floz) because hydrate or diedrate -tea/coffee if I'm wilding -just enjoy the process

CW:225lbs

1GW:195lbs

Ultimate goal is 160-170lbs

submitted by /u/laurynbr00ke
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35xKcv9

No comments:

Post a Comment