Wednesday, December 11, 2019

(Question) Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong?

My stat are a 5’2” 26 year old female who weighs 227lbs.

I calculated my BMR and it’s around 1,700 calories a day. I’ve been eating at 1200 or less except one day (I only ate 1580 that day) for almost 2 weeks now and I’ve only lost 6lbs. I walk 2 miles a day for exercise aside from having a super physical job and I drink tons of water. I also account for any condiments or little bites of things in my calories so it’s not that kind of stuff creeping up my actual intake or anything.

Is there a reason I haven’t lost more weight? Am I doing something wrong? This is the first time I’ve really wanted to commit to losing this weight so I really want to know if this is small amount of weight loss on that low of cals is normal with my BMR. I know it’s a marathon and not a sprint, but it feels a little discouraging when I’m eating this low of cal with that little amount of weight loss.

Thanks for the responses in advance!!

submitted by /u/ChicagoShmicago90
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38tvebq

No comments:

Post a Comment