Monday, December 16, 2019

Running shoe recommendations?

So I’ve been going to the gym and running on elliptical with my shitty sketchers that kill my feet every time I run. And I told myself if I hit my goal of being at 299 by the new year I’ll get new shoes. I’m 3 lbs away from that goal and think it’s realistic that I’ll hit it. So my question is, is there any good shoes for running that are $50 or less? I don’t have a whole lot to spend on shoes but I know they’re a great investment for weight loss. Any ideas?

The shoes I wear now always leave a cut on the bottom of my foot that hurt for a few days and I’m hoping to get shoe that don’t hurt my feet every time I wear them

submitted by /u/estrella_99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YRIYZ2

No comments:

Post a Comment