Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Started my exercise plan in winter. It could be one of my wisest decisions ever.

I HATE SUMMER. Just like that, in capital letters.

That being said, when I decided to start my weight loss plan, didn't consider external conditions as the weather.

I started to exercise daily during winter's nights, with temperatures from 0 to 10º C, which was fine since sweat was off the table. Slowly it became an habit and now is part of my daily schedule.

Sadly, winter ended (I'll miss you) and we are heading to the summer when we for sure reach daily temperatures over 30º C with high humidity.

In order to keep my exercise schedule, I will need to change a little bit my schedule, like training early in the morning (as today) before the temperature raise. Thinking about this, it was a good decision to start my training in winter, acquiring the habit when the weather was on my favor. Now in summer I just need to follow my schedule and applying the discipline I have acquired so far.

I hope my experience could be helpful for someone. Less excuses, more actions.

submitted by /u/fighterforthewindow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36gmp2y

No comments:

Post a Comment