Monday, December 16, 2019

Twenty pounds down, holidays giving me trouble

Hi, LoseIt,

I began a medically supervised shake fast through a university clinic in September and lost 20 lbs in under eight weeks. Since early November, I've not moved much up or down, as the holidays have kicked in and I have not been so strict. I want to lose twenty more at least, but I am worried that the weight loss high is gone and that I will backslide. I know I need to: be more regular with prepping the meal replacements, actually consume the meal replacements (even if I don't feel hungry at work), and remind myself that I didn't eat what isn't on the diet for eight weeks and felt amazing. Seriously, I did--my aches and pains went away, and the arthritis that was starting to creep into my hands disappeared.

Anyway, I suppose I'm looking for advice on staying the course? I know progress isn't always linear, and I'm okay with that, but I don't want to undo what I've worked to achieve.

Hope everyone is well.

submitted by /u/avocadoyogurt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LZzi9E

No comments:

Post a Comment