Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Weight loss journey. Any advice or motivation appreciated!

Hey!

Just to start off, I'm a 23F who is 5'5"ish. Late September of this year, I stepped on the scale for the first time in a long time. The number that stared back at me honestly scared me. Enough to make me want change asap. That day, I started my journey to lose weight and keep it off. My SW was 285lbs. I am currently weighing in at 252.4lbs, and I have a goal of getting to 160lbs.

I started off this journey by cutting out pop/juice. Went completely cold turkey. And tbh, I don't miss it that much. I did a complete turnaround with my diet. I use to not even glance at the nutritional label and now I track my calories. I will say, I don't go to the gym. I want to and am currently working up the courage to get a membership and go. But in the meantime, I do get a lot of walking in at work, averaging anywhere from 6-9 miles/day.

Here's the thing - I am happy to see the number dropping on the scale. But I still feel the same. The only thing that tells me something is changing is the scale and some of my clothes are fitting looser. Some days I feel great about how far I've come, and other days I feel like I should just give in...

submitted by /u/sharp06jects__
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PaklDN

No comments:

Post a Comment