Sunday, December 15, 2019

When did you start to feel your weightloss?

First post, so here is some background info. I am 5'1" 25f trying to lose weight the healthy way. I definitely have a muscular/athletic build under all this fat, and I've never been stick thin even at a very unhealthy 88lbs. My goal weight is 130lbs. My highest weight was somewhere around 210lbs, but off medication I immediately went back to my "normal" weight of around 195lbs and stayed there for the past 1.5 years.

Since I started tracking my calorie intake at the beginning of November I am down to 182lbs. Total weight loss since heaviest is around 30lbs, with 13 of those being in the last month or so. I should be happy but I'm not. I dont feel any different. I'm hoping to feel something when I hit my first goal of 175lbs since I havent been there for a long time. I'm trying not to be discouraged and give up because this is the first time in my life I'm actually making healthy progress.

At what point did you really feel your weight loss?

submitted by /u/_EnderPixel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2spQhuN

No comments:

Post a Comment