Thursday, December 12, 2019

When you’re a data junkie and you’re tracking calories

Hey all,

Spreadsheet: Tracker

Long time lurker but I wanted to share what I’ve been doing to keep the guess work out of weight loss. It has truly helped me with my expectations and willingness to continue. Also understanding that one or even a couple high calorie days won’t make me lose all of my progress. This allows me to see that even though I was above my 1300 goal that it’s fine and I’m still running a calorie deficit.

I track my energy expended with my Apple Watch Series 4 and use that to fill in Column D and E from the Move app.

Essentially, Cell J2 gives me how much weight I should have lost based on the numbers I input. I have found that I’m usually within 1/2 - 1 lb of this number minus my starting weight so this has been working quite well for me.

The Goal Reach table gives me an idea of when I’ll hit my GW1 based on the avg deficit of everything that has been logged thus far. It is easy to use and I always update for prior day when I get to work :) please let me know if anyone wants to play around with this!

submitted by /u/Sarahsaei754
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36rS5C9

No comments:

Post a Comment