Thursday, December 5, 2019

Yesterday I binged. Today I took back control.

I don’t know what came over me the other day, but I easily ate more than 1000+ kcal worth of food just because. I was lazy and stressed and hating my body. I didn’t see the point - why bother when I’m not instantly getting results? I went down into a spiral of self-hatred and gluttony last night and felt absolutely disgusting. The cruel voices in my head were on full volume and I couldn’t find the motivation to tune them out.

Today, I took it back. I woke up, picked out a cute outfit, did my makeup, and listened to some good music in the car. I chatted with my friends (even had the courage to talk to my crush!) and enjoyed the nice weather. I came home, did my homework in neat handwriting, and remembered to clean my room. Most of all, I killed it at the gym. I ran into some friends and we lifted together having wonderful conversation, it didn’t even feel like a workout! Came home to make myself a delicious spinach salad, logged all my calories into MFP. Took a shower and used my favorite LUSH products. Now I’m scrolling through Reddit catching up with all you inspiring folks on r/loseit and feeling on top of the world.

Today can be different. Today can be full of good choices. Thank you for keeping me on track, you guys. I’m so grateful to have you all on this weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/rosemaryvetiver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2s42THD

No comments:

Post a Comment