Saturday, May 9, 2020

A few tips that I've been telling myself to use as modivation.

  1. Easing myself into calorie restricting. Biting off more than you can chew is never a good idea. When you instantly go from 3,000 to 1,300 calories a day, that will only be mentally challenging in my case. Which is how people tend to mess up on their weight loss.

  2. Remembering that it's more than just a temporary diet. If I want to keep the weight off, I have to keep the excess food away.

  3. Telling myself that I'll survive without food until the next afternoon. You're not gonna die op. You could live off of your fat for a month after all. Do you really need those excess calories before you head to bed? No. I didn't think so.

  4. Fasting is very effective I have been easing myself into fasting and, I have only been moderately accomplishing it for a week. I've stopped eating way before the sun even starts to set. I'll stop eating around 6pm and, won't take a bite of something till around 1pm the next day.

5.Hungry? Dink some tea. I don't know what it is about tea but, it just puts my hunger to a halt and, makes me completely forget about food. Not only does drinking sugar free tea, help with weight, but it helps you relax.

  1. For the love of everything, keep yourself occupied from eating out of sheer boredom. Oh you're all alone with nothing to do? Well don't even think about heading over to the fridge. Go learn something new or read.

  2. Don't let the people you live with, enable and, influence you to eat poorly. This means saying no when being offered junk and, keep it out of sight so you don't even think about it.

  3. Remember how far you've come already. Compare yourself now to what you use to be. You've lost 35lb so far. You're slimming down and, are able to fit in clothes that use to never fit, or be too tight for you to wear. Just look at you now. Those jeans that you couldn't even zipper and button up 5 months ago, are now falling down. For the first time in over a decade, you can finally fit into a regular belt in a regular store, without it being plus sized from torrid.

submitted by /u/ImaginaryMusicLover
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yxxpO4

No comments:

Post a Comment