Saturday, May 9, 2020

My Quarantine Weight Loss

Hi guys, I just wanted to share my weight loss during quarantine. I am 17(M) and 5'7 and before quarantine I was 152lbs and now I am 125lbs and I have been in quarantine for about a month now. I think one of the main reasons for my weight loss is intermitten fasting. When I wake up in the morning (I like to wake up at 8:00AM bc I feel really unrpoductive waking up late lol so I try to wake up 8-9AM and sleep around 10-11PM) but anyways in the mornings I don't really feel hungry at all so I just skip breakfast and eat lunch around 1PM and dinner around 6PM. (also I don't drink soda if that matters at all)

Also maybe another reason I lost weight is because I don't have to take my anxiety medication anymore which I took for a whole year (wooo!! ^_^). I haven't taken it for about 3 months now but I am not sure if that has anything to do with my weight loss so sorry if this is wrong.

Another reason why I think I lost weight loss is because I don't eat out anymore (I've doordashed like twice during this whole quarantine time I would order more but it's super expensive for me). I used to eat out sooo much before quarantine maybe like 4 time a week, I would go to pho,ramen,poke, etc but now since I can't do that, I just eat whatever is left at home lol. After quarantine I will definitely try to eat out less as I have saved more money and I actually made a lot of good dishes from following recipes on youtube!! like the bulgogi beef it was soo good ;_;

Oh and another thing I've noticed is that I get full SOO fast recently. I used to be able to finish a whole chipotle bowl but now I can only eat like half :((

But overall I was super shocked to see how much weight I lost because I don't exercise like at all and at my work I just sit down so there's no exercise there either.. I rly rly want to join the gym tho after quarantine just to be healthy and tone and stuff but I'm just scared to go alone lol XD maybe I'll invite my cousin or smth.

submitted by /u/pluhmet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fwl7WB

No comments:

Post a Comment