Saturday, May 9, 2020

New weight loss accountability method?

Hey guys, 20F here. I've been trying to lose weight this entire year, in something like a lose-weight-for-one-week-gain-it-back-the-next, style, and have not been very successful. In fact, I think I gained a kilo or two. Then I realised I have literally zero motivation because I think that nobody is going to see me anyway so am slowing degrading into a slob. BUT I know this can't keep going on so I'm trying to get myself together. I'm planning to go on a two-month weight loss plan to lose 8kg and I'm want to blog every day of it to keep myself accountable. This way I can log what I eat, how I exercised and how I feel every day. I was wondering if anyone wanted to do this with me, so we can be like weight loss blog buddies, and comment on each other's blogs to encourage each other everyday (I'm using wordpress but I don't mind what you use). DM me or comment below and I'll send you my wordpress blog address :). Also if you could tell me a bit about yourself and your goals that would be cool too. Thx for reading!

submitted by /u/infiniteinscription
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YKtW9r

No comments:

Post a Comment