Saturday, May 9, 2020

Just started loosing weight and not sure if I'm doing it right. Looking for advice

For context I'm 20yr old female, 5'6 and currently 246.6lb as of yesterday (been counting calories -1500 per day- since quarrentine in uk started, start weight was 258.8lb) I just need general advice because I'm quite naive to weight loss. I grew up fat because of a morbidly obese/abusive mother and I have never shook the weight. I have been fat since I was around 8. Im desperately trying to get it off because im feeling trapped by it. I don't know what excersizes to do for my weight or if I'm just doing it in a healthy way so advice would be really really helpful. Im terrified of getting loose skin and my back hurts all the time. I used to do near 10,000 steps daily before quarantine because I would take my sisters kids to school but I wasn't counting calories then. My family are all fat aswell so I often try manage my own meals because dinners arent weighed out or are just high in calories in general, but its never anything nutritious. Usually heinz soup or sandwiches. I take multi vitamins to try semi make up for it

My main questions are what excersizes should I do? Am I taking the right amount of calories? And just what advice would be useful for me do you think?

Sorry for the ramble. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Fabled-Sparrow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lr2NAF

No comments:

Post a Comment