Monday, May 11, 2020

After 3 weeks of a 12-week combined IF/CICO and workout regimen to kickstart my weight loss and get fit, I managed to lower my resting heart rate from 75bpm to a range of 62-65bpm. A small victory but a great step towards improving my health 💪🏻

I have been very frustrated lately, as despite all of my hard work with tracking calories and macros, doing 20:4 everyday and running/working out 6 days a week, I’m still not noticing any changes on my body. It’s very disheartening, to say the least, and I was feeling very discouraged this morning as I got out the door at 6.30am for another morning run.

Then I was about to start my Fitbit to track a run and I was going through the app and noticed how my resting heart rate has been dropping. I used to hover between 75 and 77 and the past week and a half or so I’ve been hovering between 62 and 65bpm. I was so thrilled!

In fact, I was so over the moon that I found the energy to run a little further this morning! Always improving!

I guess there’s something to say about the imperceptible changes in your body. I don’t have any gorgeous transformation photographs of my body, or clothes that are baggy and loose... but I feel so awesome knowing that even if my body doesn’t actually let me lose weight or become skinny like some people here it’s still on the road to becoming healthier.

💪🏻

submitted by /u/lifeincoolcolours
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xTexZt

No comments:

Post a Comment