Monday, May 11, 2020

Does anyone feel...bored after losing weight?

I lost a bunch of weight. Before that, my focus on weight was obsessive; I felt awful about my body 80% of the time, and when I liked my body I was p narcissistic about it.

Now I’m thinner and I don’t care. I just have zero thoughts tied up in this anymore and no worries about weight loss. But there’s not a huge sense of accomplishment or anything...it no longer has the same value to me. I’m just kind of here, slim, existing.

I know this is probably a good thing, but it feels weird to lose that subject which was legit 20% of my thoughts; can anyone relate? What do you do to regain value from other obsessions once you stop obsessing over this?

submitted by /u/sickcorgbro
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3coUAsi

No comments:

Post a Comment