Sunday, May 10, 2020

Am I being too hard on myself physically?

So decided a few days ago that I want to lose weight and I decided that I would stop ordering food (reason for weight gain) and I got rid of all snacks and drinks in my house and planned a timetable of a balanced diet and I won't calorie count but I would stop eating when I'm full. I also decided to dance for an hour a day for exercise. This has had zero effect on me mentally (I weaned myself off takeout before starting) and I realised I have a pretty low appetite when I'm not surrounded by food designed to get you addicted. And I thought this was awesome, and I'm literally losing 1 kg per day. Is this normal? Should I force myself to eat more even though it's against what my body is telling me to do? This is a bit worrying because I'm already in the normal BMI range so shouldn't weight loss be harder?

submitted by /u/Bobelle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YWpSTL

No comments:

Post a Comment