Sunday, May 10, 2020

I'm on a diet and not losing anymore

It's my 16th day of the diet. On day 10 I was X5.4kg and Day13 still the same. On that day I went for a 2h or longer bike ride which is not what I normally do. On day 15 it suddenly became X5.6kg and today it's still X5.6kg. I'm 22 years old. It's 1000 callorie diet, around 2L of water daily and intermittent fasting for 16:8. No exercise as it makes me more hungry. Only what I do nOfc at the beginning I was losing fast coz of water. But then it started to slow down and I was like that's okay. The diet was easy and it didn't make me feel weak. I weigh all of my foods and calculate calories accordingly to the nutrition info on the package for most of the items. I also leave a window for mistakes of about 50-100 calories. I'm very strict with both fasting and callorie intake so I haven't cheated even once. I know it's been only over two weeks. But usually I'd see a weight loss every week when I dieted before. So I'm confused on what's going on. Is there any way to start losing again? Or do I just have to continue and wait until it happens? Any tips and help is welcomed.

submitted by /u/forlackofbetterideas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YNfq0u

No comments:

Post a Comment