Tuesday, May 5, 2020

At a weird place... 5’7”, 25F - Began my weight loss journey at 350 pounds in June 2019 - Currently at 265 pounds 10 months later — feeling somewhat discouraged/confused?

Hey all.

I have a goal to lose 100 pounds before my one year anniversary of my weight loss journey in June of this year. I would like to be at or below 250 pounds.

Not sure why, but lately I’ve been feeling super discouraged. Not sure if it’s because of my dating life, slow weight loss, quarantine, or what, but I’m feeling a little down about this weight loss journey.

I guess I thought I would lose more than 100 pounds before my one year anniversary and now I’m not even sure if I’ll meet that goal... and I really would like to be thinner sooner and I know I can’t pressure or speed up the process, but I don’t know.

Just feeling weird.

It’s also getting harder to lose weight and I of course understand, but that makes the weight loss journey scary. I’m also scared of lose skin and what to do.

I’ve been doing Couch to 5K, calorie counting (kind of, not super strict), keto-ish, 100 oz of water per day, OrangeTheory, and at home workouts. I would like to try to focus more on strength training, but with the quarantine, I have limited myself to body weights.

I’ve been hitting a lot more plateaus lately and sometimes I don’t feel like my nutritionist points me in the right direction. She wants me to eat these Nature Valley protein bars, but I feel like it’s just added sugar I don’t need... I’m not sure...

I don’t know what I’m looking for, but I hope someone can relate and maybe guide me with how I can navigate all these thoughts/feelings. I think I desperately want to be at <150 pounds and this quarantine doesn’t help me when I look in the mirror... I don’t know haha

submitted by /u/arablatinaknope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c3EHaF

No comments:

Post a Comment