Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Not falling off the wagon!

Last night i had a serious binge. I spent £40 on chinese food to be delivered and ate a massive amount of it. I could say it was a drunken mistake, but i was sober when i ordered it. I could say that every mouthful was heaven, but it wasnt. Sure, the first few mouthfuls were delicious, but after that, it was just a bit .... meh. That didnt stop me shovelling it into my mouth, past the point when i was full.

I went to bed in serious discomfort, asking myself why i had just eaten all that. I cant purge as i have a serious phobia of vomiting. I slept badly too.

There was some food leftover. That has been thrown in the bin this morning, and im putting on my trainers to go for a run now. Hopefully all the extra carbs turns into a few extra kms!

My point is - i had a bad day. Ive spent a couple of hours beating myself up about it, but im moving on, getting back on track and not letting one bad decision derail the progress ive made so far.

I hope anyone else reading this who might also have had a bad diet day can also realise that its a single day in a long journey, a small hiccup and in the grand scheme of things, it shouldn’t hold up your weight loss progress. Keep strong and keep going!

submitted by /u/mandyhtarget1985
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dissav

No comments:

Post a Comment