Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Looking for a site that will tell you objects you've lost the equivalent weight of

I hope that makes sense... I'm unfortunately starting over on my second weight loss journey (long story) but this time I'm bringing a friend- my fiancee is joining me and we're keeping each other in check! :)

Back when I was losing weight before, I had found a website where if you typed the weight you'd lost, it'd tell you things that weigh that much. I.e. you've lost the weight of a toddler, you've lost the weight of a small air conditioner, you've lost the weight of a baby elephant etc.

I thought this would be neat to share with her. I remember it being fairly encouraging and amusing. If anyone has info on this or a similar thing I'd love the help.

submitted by /u/eifersucht12a
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L3QQAv

No comments:

Post a Comment