Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Eating Terribly But Not Gaining Weight?

Hey all,

This may be bit of a ramble, but I wanted to put this out there to see if anyone else has experienced this or can give any ideas of why this might happening. Quick back story, I'm a 27 male and was 195lbs in January when I started my weight loss journey. With counting calories and going to the gym everyday I got down to 183 in early March. With the quarantine happening, I did what I imagine many people did, and started eating poorly again and obviously not going to the gym any longer.

Now the weird part.. I stopped calorie counting, have been eating terrible meals, burgers, burritos, fries, and plenty of alcohol. I've been doing this for over a month now, and my weight has still been hovering around 184/185. I'm curious why my weight hasn't skyrocketed. Could this be due to maybe losing muscle mass since I'm not lifting weight anymore? I typically eat one super unhealthy meal and one meal that is like a 500 calorie Soylent or other meal replacement meal, but I can't imagine I'm eating nearly 1500 calories or less. I guess overall this is a positive thing, but I'm just curious if anyone else is having the same results?

Lastly, for those who have been sticking with their healthy lifestyle, what has been motivating you? I've truly lost so much motivation during this whole quarantine. Anyway, thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/Ilovediabetes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2W78zxk

No comments:

Post a Comment