Wednesday, May 6, 2020

What to do when you can’t cut calories but still have weight to lose?

I’m having a hard time figuring out what to tweak to help my weight loss journey. I’m down 12lbs so that’s good but I think I’ve hit a plateau. I’ve started doing a 3 mile run daily to help but I’m wondering if there’s anything else I can add in to shake this stagnant phase. Unfortunately, adding more of a deficit isn’t an option since I’m already doing 1,200 cal/day and it just doesn’t seem safe to do anything less. Some info:

Female, 30yrs old

128lbs, 26.6% BF, 5’1”

Macros are generally around 50%C/25-30%P/20%F (I fit a glass of wine into my cals bc quarantine)

30-40 minutes of strength/HIIT/cardio Mon-Sat, rest Sunday

I’m seeing results but I wonder if I could be seeing them faster or if I’m just being impatient. Any insight would be appreciated!

(Edited for height and formatting)

submitted by /u/chapped_lip
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L5Lg0H

No comments:

Post a Comment