Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Officially lost 20 lbs in 2020!¡!

This is my first post here and it really feels so big for me! Started out as 176 and now I’m at 156, my goal weight is around 135. Little background on me, I’m a 25 yr old female and most of my life I was fit and didn’t have to try very hard. When I was 21 and a junior in college I broke my arm around finals and I did not handle the stress well. Got diagnosed with anxiety and depression, I know I always struggled with it but I was no longer able to ignore it. Went on medicine that made me gain about 10 lbs and it really just slowly crept up on me from there. In total I think I put on altogether about 40-50 lbs. Starting out this year, I no longer wanted to let things hold me back that I could change, and starting with my health & weight made the most sense to me. I tracked all the food I ate and was more conscious about walking more and trying to stay active. For me, switching to low carb is when I saw an actual difference - I think it might have to do with my own hormone levels, I understand that is not viable for everyone. I have worked out some, but plan to implement that more in the coming weeks. So this progress is mostly due to my diet changes. I’m finally feeling like myself mentally, and I want to physically be there, also. It’s so strange to feel more like myself than ever but then also not. I feel myself getting closer, and it makes me so proud of how far I’ve currently come. I love reading everyone’s progress on here, and for a while I thought it would take me forever to see some real change. So if that’s where you’re at, I encourage you to keep reading posts and use that as motivation. I’m also really into looking at weight loss check videos on tik tok and before and afters on instagram accounts. So basically instead of scrolling through my normal routine of social media I try and stick to those so that I really keep my goal in mind. This is probably all over the place, but I’m really just thankful for the motivation this sub has provided me with, thank y’all. ❤️

submitted by /u/coralco
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dmf1X2

No comments:

Post a Comment